Guide for creating an event on the Tixologi Partner Portal
- To create a new event, click the “Create Event” tab at the top of the home page. You will be brought to a page called “Event and Venue”. Fill out all the fields on that page with your event details, and click “Continue”.
- Next, you will be brought to the “Scheduling” page. Fill out the date and time details for your event. If your event is going to be taking place over multiple days, click the “Add Day” button on the bottom of the screen and fill out the information required. Then click “Continue”.
- You will then be brought to the “Event Info” page. Fill out the desired gate (entry) time for your event and be sure to add a support contact email or phone number. Then click “Continue”.
- On the next page, please specify the “On Sale Time” for your event. This will determine when the tickets for your event go on sale. When finished click “Continue”.
- You will then be brought to a “Sponsor” page. This information is completely optional to fill out, but if your event has a sponsor and you would like to include their information and imaging on your ticket, please be sure to fill out the sponsor name and image fields. If your event has more than one sponsor, click the “Add Sponsor” button, and add as many as you like. When finished click “Continue”.
- On the “Event Images” page you can add an image associated with your event. Event images are used for advertising and site banners. Users will see these images while buying tickets. This step is optional.
- On the “Additional Details” page, you can enter any additional information associated with your event here. It will be displayed when users are buying tickets and sent to users upon purchasing the ticket. This step is optional. When finished click, “Create Event”.